Little Girl Blue - Caron wheeler
b***@gmail.com
2013-05-02 04:53:17 UTC
Hi group
this song I've been literally searching for for about 4 years. "Little
Girl Blue" by Caron Wheeler. The problem is I can't find it anywhere,
and it's on the Jason's Lyric Movie soundtrack but not on the actual
soundtrack released in stores. Any particular reason why? I've even
searched on napster and gnutella, and I still can't find it. WHHHYYYYY?
If anyone has it, I'd be more than willing to exchange something for it.
I also have been searching for this song for several years. What I have found out is that it only appears on the Netherlands version of the album release and on the cassette tape release in the US. Can't download it anywhere it would seem??
s***@gmail.com
U tube. Little girl Blue by Caron Wheeler you can then download the song to any ipod or mps through you tube to mp3.
s***@gmail.com
2014-02-14 22:31:13 UTC
Hi group
this song I've been literally searching for for about 4 years. "Little
Girl Blue" by Caron Wheeler. The problem is I can't find it anywhere,
and it's on the Jason's Lyric Movie soundtrack but not on the actual
soundtrack released in stores. Any particular reason why? I've even
searched on napster and gnutella, and I still can't find it. WHHHYYYYY?
If anyone has it, I'd be more than willing to exchange something for it.
Go on You Tube Little Girl Blue by Carol wheeler than you can download to using youtube to mp3