70's song: Will We Ever Find Our Paradise
j***@aol.com
2007-02-23 08:31:20 UTC
Been looking for a song by a seventies rock band that had some air
play on HBO. Don't know if they ever had radio time.

The song has a line that went something like:

"We traveled down to Mexico, around the pyramids..."

And the chorus was something about "Will we ever find our paradise."

The lead singer looked a bit like the actor Andrew Stevens, but with
dark hair. The song had a Jeff Beck sound to it, sort of like his
"'Cause We've Ended As Lovers."

Does this ring any bells at all?
t***@gmail.com