Name of this song? Artist?
Helen Detroit
2010-04-11 15:53:45 UTC
I want to find a song that was atop 40 pop/rock release from maybe 5 or
10 years ago, and the lyrics had a phrase like "Every morning my
girlfriend takes her halo from the corner of her four poster bed" or
something like that. I know that isn't much to go on, but if anybody has
an idea of the title of this song, and maybe the artist, it would be a
big help. I can't download it until I know what to call it! Thanks in
advance!
--
"Terror must be maintained, or the empire will surely fall."
(Bad Spock in an alternate universe)

Kisses and Tickles
Helen Detroit
lugnut
2010-04-11 17:07:40 UTC
On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 10:53:45 -0500, Helen Detroit
Post by Helen Detroit
I want to find a song that was atop 40 pop/rock release from maybe 5 or
10 years ago, and the lyrics had a phrase like "Every morning my
girlfriend takes her halo from the corner of her four poster bed" or
something like that. I know that isn't much to go on, but if anybody has
an idea of the title of this song, and maybe the artist, it would be a
big help. I can't download it until I know what to call it! Thanks in
advance!
--
"Terror must be maintained, or the empire will surely fall."
(Bad Spock in an alternate universe)
Kisses and Tickles
Helen Detroit
"Every Morning" by Sugar Ray, circa 1998-99 ish

-lugnut
Helen Detroit
2010-04-13 06:37:38 UTC
Post by Helen Detroit
I want to find a song that was atop 40 pop/rock release from maybe 5 or
10 years ago, and the lyrics had a phrase like "Every morning my
girlfriend takes her halo from the corner of her four poster bed" or
something like that. I know that isn't much to go on, but if anybody has
an idea of the title of this song, and maybe the artist, it would be a
big help. I can't download it until I know what to call it! Thanks in
advance!
--
"Terror must be maintained, or the empire will surely fall."
(Bad Spock in an alternate universe)
Kisses and Tickles
Helen Detroit
"Every Morning" by Sugar Ray, circa 1998-99 ish
-lugnut
OMG, Wow, Thanks, Lugnut! Muah!
--
"I have always depended on the kindness of strangers"
(Blanche DuBois, "Streetcar Named Desire")

Kisses and Tickles
Helen Detroit