Need help to find a ~80s song, lyrics like "when the sun climbs high in the sky ... the rich men came and they took our lands ... I remember that morning very well "
Remember
2014-03-22 16:37:27 UTC
Dear All,

Need your help to find a song, a ~80s song. Tried so hard, but still could not find it.
The lyrics I remembered are

"when the sun climbs high in the sky ...

... the rich men/man came and they took our lands ... I remember that morning very well,

... when I ride through the town in the sun, ....

... when he sees me, he knew who I am and who I am coming to see ...

.... he sees the anger/fire in my eyes... "

Please help let me know!
Thanks a million!
p***@gmail.com

Thanks a million!