what's the name of the song?
jerry arzin
2010-03-26 02:10:43 UTC
I heard it on the radio today..it goes like this..*male singers*,
oldies,

And the love on your face (or and your love on your face)...

anything new, I still love you..

Does anyone know the name of this song?
Thanks
Harold Groot
2010-03-26 09:00:02 UTC
On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 19:10:43 -0700 (PDT), jerry arzin
Post by jerry arzin
I heard it on the radio today..it goes like this..*male singers*,
oldies,
And the love on your face (or and your love on your face)...
anything new, I still love you..
Does anyone know the name of this song?
Thanks
That would be "After the Lovin'", written by Ritchie Adams and Allen
Bernstein. It was a big hit for Engelbert Humperdinck in 1977. It
includes these lines:

So I sing you to sleep, after the lovin'
I brush back the hair from your eyes.
And the love on your face
Is so real that it makes me want to cry.

And I know that my song Isn't sayin' anything new.
Oh, but after the lovin' I'm still in love with you.
Michael
2010-04-07 08:36:30 UTC
Post by jerry arzin
I heard it on the radio today..it goes like this..*male singers*,
oldies,
And the love on your face (or and your love on your face)...
anything new, I still love you..
Does anyone know the name of this song?
Thanks
That would be "After the Lovin'", written by Ritchie Adams and Allen
Bernstein. It was a big hit for Engelbert Humperdinck in 1977. It
So I sing you to sleep, after the lovin'
I brush back the hair from your eyes.
And the love on your face
Is so real that it makes me want to cry.
And I know that my song Isn't sayin' anything new.
Oh, but after the lovin' I'm still in love with you.
Nice!

http://www.a-lyric.com/