What's the most radical thing anybody can possibly do?
boyari2
2010-04-16 16:08:56 UTC
Does steal an election ring a bell?

http://surftofind.com/radical
Steve Hayes
2010-04-17 10:44:52 UTC
Post by boyari2
Does steal an election ring a bell?
Pussy's in the well.
--
Terms and conditions apply.

Steve Hayes
***@hotmail.com
Jeph
2010-04-17 17:19:37 UTC
Post by boyari2
Does steal an election ring a bell?
I think covering Dark Side of the Moon in its entirety during the
second half of the second set of your show two nights after having
covered the Velvet Underground's Loaded in its entirety qualifies...
Fred Vicarel
2010-04-19 02:08:34 UTC
Stealing an elections more radical.

Stealing two? more so.

Staring the wrong war for the wrong reasons at the wrong time?

Transforming the country's largest budget surplus into the country's
largest debt?

Deserting a on a minimum of possible military service the country and
still getting "elected" (see 1 and 2 above) president?

Oh wait........... sitting stone still grinning like a fucking moron
for over two minutes after being informed that the nation you preside
over.the most powerful nation on earth, has been
attacked.............. I'm going with that that one. THAT is
Radical.

But then, of course, in the larger sense, ...........hijacking a
country (once the most popular and powerful and envied on earth) and
turning it into the least of all of the the above..............that's
Rad too, dude!

Shit, I'm stumped. Gotta surf. I'll get back to you.

Peas-out

PS
Going for it on fourth and two with under two minutes left against the
undefeated Colts because you didn't want to give Peyton Manning the
ball back so late in the game, in week nine or ten of the
season.....that's honorable mention. But then against, no one with
sense (much less hindsight) is gonna argue that Belechick is not as
big a fuckwad as BushyCheney-et-al-etc..
Maureen
2010-04-19 08:01:37 UTC
[...]

Hey hey now...
Actually, it's been argued that Belichick went WITH the odds when he
pulled that maneuver.
In any case, I don't think he's anywhere near as bad as Bush, much
less Cheney...