Song lyrics for 1960-70s rhythm and blues "I dig my body"
p***@paymentmaven.com
2016-02-16 08:05:25 UTC
Song lyrics for 1960-70s rhythm and blues "I dig my body"
It was 2am and I heard this song on FM radio in Los Angeles by African American rhythm and blues singer
with repeated refrain "I dig my body" for about 3-5 minutes, slow.

I can't find the song anywhere so far.

Thank,
Paul in Los Angeles
Mack A. Damia
2016-02-16 16:50:54 UTC
Post by p***@paymentmaven.com
Song lyrics for 1960-70s rhythm and blues "I dig my body"
It was 2am and I heard this song on FM radio in Los Angeles by African American rhythm and blues singer
with repeated refrain "I dig my body" for about 3-5 minutes, slow.
I can't find the song anywhere so far.
Thank,
Paul in Los Angeles
Hi, I am usually pretty good at finding stuff. There are many lyrics
web sites online - including those where you only know a few words of
the song.

Something is wrong, because nothing shows up anywhere from the lyrics
you have provided, nothing at all.

This is just one of many:

http://findmusicbylyrics.com/