I Can't Get By Not Knowing
Ron
2010-10-05 07:26:00 UTC
Does anyone know the name of the song that had the lyrics, "since you
went away, how I'm gonna get through?" I think this is sung y a duet;
probably Dusty Springfield and a guy, but I might be mistaken about it
eing Dusty.

Ron

------------
"In the beginning was the rhythm, but I had forgotten and I was
waiting for the word."

-- Ray Manzarek --
frank
2010-10-05 12:54:39 UTC
http://www.google.com.au/#q=how+am+i+gonna+get+through&hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1W1ADFA_en&prmd=vfd&source=univ&tbs=vid:1&tbo=u&ei=rx-rTJ23L83IcZSS3dgE&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBsQqwQwAA&fp=2f92a89b7041b4bc
Dusty Springfield and The Pet Shop Bdys
lugnut
2010-10-05 14:01:19 UTC
Post by Ron
Does anyone know the name of the song that had the lyrics, "since you
went away, how I'm gonna get through?" I think this is sung y a duet;
probably Dusty Springfield and a guy, but I might be mistaken about it
eing Dusty.
Ron
------------
"In the beginning was the rhythm, but I had forgotten and I was
waiting for the word."
-- Ray Manzarek --
It's Dusty alright. "What Have I Done to Deserve This?" by the Pet
Shop Boys.

-lugnut
Ron
2010-10-06 09:18:10 UTC
Post by Ron
Does anyone know the name of the song that had the lyrics, "since you
went away, how I'm gonna get through?" I think this is sung y a duet;
probably Dusty Springfield and a guy, but I might be mistaken about it
eing Dusty.
Ron
"In the beginning was the rhythm, but I had forgotten and I was
waiting for the word."
-- Ray Manzarek --
It's Dusty alright.  "What Have I Done to Deserve This?" by the Pet
Shop Boys.
-lugnut
Many thanks, guys!

Ron