program that can scroll large font song
CCE
2003-12-10 00:07:47 UTC
Does anyone know if there is a program that can scroll large font song
lyrics on a PC screen rather like autocue? So that someone could read and
sing the lyrics from a few feet away while performing?

The only one I know of is Song Word:

http://www.gofuturevisions.com/songword.html

Are there are any others?

Also, does anyone know if there is a mobile electronic gizmo with a small
screen that would act like an autocue that a musician could take to a gig
and use as a memory jog for song lyrics? I am thinking of something with a
screen about the size of a PDA, or maybe a bit bigger, that you could place
on a table in front of you and see lyrics from maybe three foot away.
Bunty Pritchard Jones
2003-12-10 23:02:21 UTC
Post by CCE
Does anyone know if there is a program that can scroll large font song
lyrics on a PC screen rather like autocue? So that someone could read and
sing the lyrics from a few feet away while performing?
http://www.gofuturevisions.com/songword.html
Are there are any others?
Also, does anyone know if there is a mobile electronic gizmo with a small
screen that would act like an autocue that a musician could take to a gig
and use as a memory jog for song lyrics? I am thinking of something with a
screen about the size of a PDA, or maybe a bit bigger, that you could place
on a table in front of you and see lyrics from maybe three foot away.
You can change screen fonts in Mark Feaver's player.
It will not work on XP but I have been using it for years.
I guess you could say I am Mark's Number One fan.
Bunty :}
--
Bunty Pritchard Jones
http://www.antiques9.fsbusiness.co.uk
b***@hotmail.com
2014-10-06 00:06:57 UTC
Have look on http://users.telenet.be/textscroller
It can use big text and split lines and chord if the text doen't fit on the screen.