Do you know this old school rap song?
junoexpress
2010-03-07 00:11:37 UTC

There was a tune from probably a good 15 years ago, an old school rap
song, I'm trying to find.

I remember part of the lyrics to the song, which are:

"and in the place
without a doubt
there were three young ladies
hanging out..."

and then later something like:
"so we approached them
and said how do you feel?
do you want to get down
are you feelin kinda real real ya"

Not a lot to go on, but does anybody know this song>

TIA,
Matt
Luca
2010-03-07 02:44:02 UTC
Post by junoexpress
Hi,
There was a tune from probably a good 15 years ago, an old school rap
song, I'm trying to find.
Sorry, by 1995, we'd all given up on checking for
the latest old school songs.

Luca
--
"Paying taxes is like going to the zoo. Admission is 20 bucks.
You can't walk in and say 'Here's 18.50. I don't like zebras.'"
- Jon Stewart
mattmatical
2010-03-07 08:20:34 UTC
Post by Luca
Post by junoexpress
Hi,
There was a tune from probably a good 15 years ago, an old school rap
song, I'm trying to find.
Sorry, by 1995, we'd all given up on checking for
the latest old school songs.
At least until Whodini made a comeback in '96.

Matt