yet another lyrics site....
tracy.lyricy@gmail.com
2009-08-26 01:54:25 UTC
hello, I want to share with you people a new lyrics site, with out
promess I hove this site will what i a want a bout a lyrics site... no
more....

http://www.123-lyrics.com/

thanks and sorry for the s-p-a-m

Mike
Mark Rae
2009-08-26 16:09:27 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
hello, I want to share with you people a new lyrics site, with out
promess I hove this site will what i a want a bout a lyrics site... no
more....
http://www.123-lyrics.com/
U2, Metallica, Beatles et al - anyone one want to take a guess at how long
it will be before your site is shut down, and you and the ISP sued...?

And it has all of the usual errors e.g. "hold you in his armchair you can
feel his disease" instead of "hold you in his arms, yeah, you can feel his
disease" etc..
No you aren't...
Michael
2009-08-27 07:42:44 UTC
Post by Mark Rae
Post by ***@gmail.com
hello, I want to share with you people a new lyrics site, with out
promess I hove this site will what i a want a bout a lyrics site... no
more....
http://www.123-lyrics.com/
U2, Metallica, Beatles et al - anyone one want to take a guess at how
long it will be before your site is shut down, and you and the ISP sued...?
And it has all of the usual errors e.g. "hold you in his armchair you
can feel his disease" instead of "hold you in his arms, yeah, you can
feel his disease" etc..
As this was the way I first understood it, playing it in mono on an old
radiogram over and over, I have an affection for this reading!

http://www.a-lyric.com/
tracy.lyricy@gmail.com
2009-08-31 14:12:40 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
thanks and sorry for the s-p-a-m
No you aren't...
Ok thanks for your deep, wise and thoughtful opinion. I thinks you
must be half a god or something like that.
I hope to solve that errors soon...
And let me say one think education is something that you don't need to
go school to learn about...

best regards,