Need Artist of 50s-60's song "ALWAYS"
b***@gmail.com
2020-04-02 21:35:11 UTC
I have a song in my head I can't figure out who did it. It was written by
Irving Berlin and sung by several different artists. I have one in my head from
probably late 50s or early 60s.
I'll be loving you
Always
With a love that's true
Always
Not for just an hour
Not for just a day
Not for just a year
But always.....always
This particular version, was a male and he sang the last part
But Al-al-al -al al way-hays.
Any help would be great!
Thanks.
Mack A. Damia

d***@gmail.com

Thanks.
d***@gmail.com

Thanks.
d***@gmail.com
2020-07-26 19:00:50 UTC
Try Sammy Tucker - Always

1959

http://youtu.be/r1yLDFlo75A
Thanks.
akshay anand
2020-08-04 08:22:09 UTC
I have 50 to 90's song collection if you are interested to visit this website
https://www.ajoobalyrics.com/tag/anand-bakshi/
https://www.ajoobalyrics.com/tag/asha-bhosle/
https://www.ajoobalyrics.com/tag/sameer/
https://www.ajoobalyrics.com/tag/manna-dey/