Lyrics to Jarreau Song "One Way"
junoexpress
2008-09-11 04:25:28 UTC

On the album "Hearts Horizon", Al Jarreau has a song called "One Way".
Part of the lyrics are in a foreign language (Italian, I believe). I
can't find the lyrics with these foreign phrases in them. Does anyone
know where they can be found online?

TIA,

Matt
Michael
2008-09-11 09:40:50 UTC
Post by junoexpress
Hi,
On the album "Hearts Horizon", Al Jarreau has a song called "One Way".
Part of the lyrics are in a foreign language (Italian, I believe). I
can't find the lyrics with these foreign phrases in them. Does anyone
know where they can be found online?
TIA,
Matt
A look on http://song-lyrics-swicki.eurekster.com/jarreau+%22one+way%22/
didn't bring up any foreign words. Part of the problem is that many of
the lyric sites seem to have copied the files from each other at some
stage. So you get largely the same words everywhere.

Unfortuntely, I don't know the song so can't help. Good luck.

http://www.a-lyric.com/
junoexpress
2008-09-12 11:18:31 UTC
Post by junoexpress
Hi,
On the album "Hearts Horizon", Al Jarreau has a song called "One Way".
Part of the lyrics are in a foreign language (Italian, I believe). I
can't find the lyrics with these foreign phrases in them. Does anyone
know where they can be found online?
TIA,
Matt
A look onhttp://song-lyrics-swicki.eurekster.com/jarreau+%22one+way%22/
didn't bring up any foreign words. Part of the problem is that many of
the lyric sites seem to have copied the files from each other at some
stage. So you get largely the same words everywhere.
Unfortuntely, I don't know the song so can't help. Good luck.
Mhttp://www.a-lyric.com/
The weird thing is that the lyrics are in the jacket of the album, You
would have thought someone would have just copied them directly.

Thanks anyhow,

Matt
p***@gmail.com