The Munt Dregger Threatens ta go Real Life On K00ks. Isn't That Nice ?
i***@invalid.invalid
2009-08-20 17:08:07 UTC
You make me sick.
Sweetness, he is more than welcome to come and visit me. So is Tom Boi
Evans. They have been saying for months now that they want to do this. So,
show up! I'll look forward to having a nice little chat with either one of
them.
Lamey the Cable Guy
2009-08-20 17:51:18 UTC
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
You make me sick.
Sweetness, he is more than welcome to come and visit me. So is Tom Boi
Evans. They have been saying for months now that they want to do this.
So, show up! I'll look forward to having a nice little chat with
either one of them.
Tommy says he's gonna come see me too. I'd like that, we could go fishen
and have a cook out.

%
where , down at the mouth of the Humber river
i***@invalid.invalid
2009-08-20 18:27:02 UTC
Post by Lamey the Cable Guy
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
You make me sick.
Sweetness, he is more than welcome to come and visit me. So is Tom Boi
Evans. They have been saying for months now that they want to do this.
So, show up! I'll look forward to having a nice little chat with
either one of them.
Tommy says he's gonna come see me too. I'd like that, we could go fishen
and have a cook out.
I saw that. I would rather him just come visit me instead. It would be
sooooooooooooooooooooo much fun for me :)
Lamey the Cable Guy
2009-08-20 23:47:23 UTC
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
Post by Lamey the Cable Guy
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
You make me sick.
Sweetness, he is more than welcome to come and visit me. So is Tom Boi
Evans. They have been saying for months now that they want to do this.
So, show up! I'll look forward to having a nice little chat with
either one of them.
Tommy says he's gonna come see me too. I'd like that, we could go fishen
and have a cook out.
I saw that. I would rather him just come visit me instead. It would be
sooooooooooooooooooooo much fun for me :)
Well mail me an arm or something when you're done.

2009-08-20 18:56:14 UTC
Lamey the Cable Guy <***@yahoo.com> as King Henry V: Though all
that I can do is nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes after all,
Imploring Pardon.
Post by Lamey the Cable Guy
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
You make me sick.
Sweetness, he is more than welcome to come and visit me. So is Tom Boi
Evans. They have been saying for months now that they want to do this.
So, show up! I'll look forward to having a nice little chat with
either one of them.
Tommy says he's gonna come see me too. I'd like that, we could go fishen
and have a cook out.
Well I'll tell you.

People have been threatening me for 10 years on the Internet.

Nobody has ever showed up at my door.

Nobody has ever called and given me a name that I knew off the Internet.
And I'm even in the phone book besides having my phone number plastered
all over the Internet.

Nada.

But I usually phone them if I have a number ... just to hear the sound
of their voices.

Hey ... ask Riv if I'm lying.
--
Bill Jillians - Improving EVERYONE'S Usenet Experience since 1997.
Raised to Perfection: demon.ip.support.newuser, uk.adverts.personals(RIP),

"The life of a private citizen is infinitely preferable to the life of a Prince
in terms of the damage done to other people" Machiavelli.
i***@invalid.invalid
You have to try harder!
%
2009-08-21 16:34:14 UTC
Post by Lamey the Cable Guy
Post by i***@invalid.invalid
You make me sick.
Sweetness, he is more than welcome to come and visit me. So is Tom Boi
Evans. They have been saying for months now that they want to do this.
So, show up! I'll look forward to having a nice little chat with
either one of them.
Tommy says he's gonna come see me too. I'd like that, we could go fishen
and have a cook out.
Well I'll tell you.
People have been threatening me for 10 years on the Internet.
Nobody has ever showed up at my door.
You have to try harder!
i threatened myself once and i showed up ,
but i'm a word keeping guy that way
i***@invalid.invalid