Was it i that made you fall in love? Maybe early 70s funk
Paul
2007-04-22 17:25:02 UTC
Hi, does anyone know what this song is?

I looked into your eyes, saw a tear and i wondered why you cry.

I wondered to myself was it i, was it i that made you fall in love.

I looked into your smile, touched your lips with mine kissed you for a
while.

I looked to see a frown but saw a smile, i looked to see a frown but
saw a smile.

Was it i that made you fall in love.

I looked into your heart, was it i that tore it all apart.

But when i saw your smile then i realised yes that it was i, oh yes it
was i that made you fall in love.

This is a link to the unknown song http://media.putfile.com/Unknown-low

Thanks for any help
j***@gmail.com
2015-03-16 02:39:08 UTC
Post by Paul
Hi, does anyone know what this song is?
I looked into your eyes, saw a tear and i wondered why you cry.
I wondered to myself was it i, was it i that made you fall in love.
I looked into your smile, touched your lips with mine kissed you for a
while.
I looked to see a frown but saw a smile, i looked to see a frown but
saw a smile.
Was it i that made you fall in love.
I looked into your heart, was it i that tore it all apart.
But when i saw your smile then i realised yes that it was i, oh yes it
was i that made you fall in love.
Was it i that made you fall in love.
Was it i that made you fall in love.
This is a link to the unknown song http://media.putfile.com/Unknown-low
Thanks for any help
The song title is "Was It I That Made You Fall In Love?"

It's hard to find because it's part of an entire genre of soul music/60s-70s pop produced purely as a stock library of background music for movies and TV. I cannot remember the name of the artist and it seems that the video link in my usual playlists for this style of music are gone. If you want to find it, look for playlists featuring artists like Keith Mansfield, Don Harper, and Serge Gainsbourg.

It used to be in this lineup.

I was also searching for it because it's stuck in my head, which led me to write an answer for your 8-year-old post. Happy hunting!
p***@gmail.com
2017-06-04 14:44:53 UTC
http://youtu.be/hxvU8J3Ow-0
I was also searching for it because it's stuck in my head, which led me to write an answer for your 8-year-old post. Happy hunting!
Hello!

I stumbled upon this archaic post, in search of this great tune. Im wondering if you found it!