"I am a rich man's son...I don't want a Cadillac" song
a***@gmail.com
2018-03-28 18:07:30 UTC
Can anybody tell me the title and/or artist of the song with these lyrics in it? It was played on underground stations maybe 30 or 40 year ago and was a dissident type of song about a young man rejecting the middle class values he inherited.
o***@gmail.com
2018-07-18 14:57:47 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Can anybody tell me the title and/or artist of the song with these lyrics in it? It was played on underground stations maybe 30 or 40 year ago and was a dissident type of song about a young man rejecting the middle class values he inherited.
Climax Blues Band - Rich Man

Enjoy!
w***@gmail.com
2018-11-11 20:11:16 UTC
Post by o***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Can anybody tell me the title and/or artist of the song with these lyrics in it? It was played on underground stations maybe 30 or 40 year ago and was a dissident type of song about a young man rejecting the middle class values he inherited.
Climax Blues Band - Rich Man
http://youtu.be/C62-6tFUlfc
Enjoy!
Does anyone know the lyrics to this song? Searched, and there are lyrics for just about every Climax Blues Band except this one.