Need help finding a song, have all lyrics, but don't know song name/artist...
Tim Kurt
2010-01-05 07:38:21 UTC
It's a man singing, guitar and drums...

Here's the first 2 minutes or so of the song, might be missing a few
articles some parts its harder to tell what he's singing than others:

I can't find it on google or lyric search places, I tried all sorts of
different phrases and putting in lots of word, or little word etc
etc... Makes me think this might be an obscure band/singer, I have the
full song and lyrics but can't find who its by or what the name of the
song is...

Lyrics from start:

For the longest time,
I thought it was my fault,
I told your body lies,
and I ran right through your bone,
(can't make out the next lyric),
you had an axe to grind which I tried to overlook,
I admired your mind,
and you read mine like a book,
but it wasn't so cool,
following your rules and if it's all the same,
I'm glad I never learned the name of your game,
your in the window im down on the street,
your on your back and im on my feet,
spirals sinking with the sun,
nothing is better when its complete,
if we don't learn we will repeat,
your a rock and i gotta flow, so its time to let you go
go go go yeah yeah yeah
seems that i don't care,
no,
if I ever see you again,
but then you're always there lurking around the bend,
I could appease you and please you and that's the mistake I always
make,
I guess it all depends,
but these wounds I had don't mend,
(can't make out the next lyric)

Any help would be appreciated, it sounds like a newer song (1990+).
j***@gmail.com
Did you ever find out who sings this song? It's been put on the playlist at my work recently and I don't think it exists outside of that playlist lol.
Joe
2014-01-29 11:58:06 UTC
What is the genre? Rock, rap, metal, easy listening?
Where did you hear it? Radio station, store, internet?
Can you post it on Youtube or Facebook for others to hear? Or is it already someplace to be heard?

Thanks.
a***@gmail.com
a***@gmail.com
2014-05-28 01:15:42 UTC
[...]